Saturday, July 6, 2013

There is a first for everything


There is a first time for everything. For me, it's using Photoshop CS6. Recently I decided to download the trial, since I wanted a little introduction to something that was more complex than just using the regular free GIMP software. I was amazed by what I could do with this program, and decided to let my imagination go wild. 

After seeing the film Van Helsing and Frankinstine, I felt the need to create a piece inspired by both films with my own twist. Textures were added to create certain effects, but so far, I have a lot to learn about what else I can do in photoshop. 

Hopefully, I will still have this in the future to compare to different projects made with the same program to see how it has progressed. In the meantime, this is my creation. 

-MADDY STRICKLAND 

No comments:

Post a Comment