Sunday, October 20, 2013

Inside my sketchbook 2013

I guess this occurred on night ironically in the month that I almost always gain inspiration in, October, when listening to Type O Negative's song Black No. 1 and 69 Eyes song Forever More.  I had my sketch book open, and I was thinking of David Bowie, even though I never really listened to his music, he was a big inspiration to rock musician Marilyn Manson in which some of his songs where covered in his Mechanical Animals Album. 

At first I asked a friend about this painting and of course he suggested adding another ear so it wouldn't look like van gogh. I did add another ear, but I felt this picture of the painting looked better. Because I didn't have any black paint, I improvised and use black lipstick, since makeup is usually made with the same acyclic as paint. 

Facebook: Sketchbook 2013  
Instagram: Madmaddica 

No comments:

Post a Comment