Wednesday, April 2, 2014

YouTube Channel

For some reason I haven't posted about this yet, so I figured now is the time. About three years ago in 2011, I made a YouTube channel, but I never really used it. It wasn't until in the spring of 2012 that I made my first video, which was a lyric video. The song was called Ka-Boom Ka-Boom, by Marilyn Manson. I made this video because my friend had a problem viewing it on his mobile phone. Since I had some time on my hands, I decided to make one.

Since then, I checked back and video now has 15,433 views, which to me, is pretty awesome. Since then I decided to make more videos since I did get requests to make more. So far I have made lyric videos to the following:

Ka-Boom, Ka-Boom - Marilyn Manson
The Animal - Disturbed
Break - Three Days Grace
Narcissistic Cannibal - Korn 
Dope Hat - Marilyn Manson 

Lately I haven't had much time to create videos since I came down with Senioritus (Disease you get in high school when you become a senior and have to study for hours). In the meantime, I may create a few others depending on what people want. Which means if you have any requests for songs, please feel free to ask.

Facebook: Again, this has been deleted.

Deviant Art: madmaddica.deviantart.com

YouTube Channel: youtube.com/madmaddica

Instagram: @madmaddica

Tumblr: madmaddican.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment