Sunday, July 6, 2014

Sketchbook 2014 - 2015

QUICK NOTE: 
To those of you who are subscribed to my YouTube channel, Madmaddica, I just wanted to say that I am sorry for not creating more videos. I have been out of town for a little while, and will soon return to make more videos. In the meantime, you can vote on which song you want me to do next. (You can also request songs in the comments section on YouTube or here). 

Sketchbook 2014-2015
Since I am keeping record on here of my sketchbooks, I am now adding Sketchbook 2014-2015 on my Facebook and Deviant art page. Tumblr is coming soon, just not sure when I am getting that fixed up. Also I might add a few fast drawings on my YouTube channel aside from Lyric Videos. 

Facebook Page: Coming soon depending on how many want this

No comments:

Post a Comment