Thursday, January 29, 2015

American Greed (Fan Poster)

In case you don't know what American Greed is, it is a documentary TV show about scams, con artists, ponzi schemes and how to detect the three. The show itself is voiced by actor Stacy Keach. An actor known for the films Nebraska, Planes, Prison Break, and Mikey Spillane's Mike Hammer. One of the other interesting things about this show, are the graphics. Each episode features an interesting collage of the US dollar, DC buildings or Sky Scrapers all with a green overlay. 

Art Deco Style
As you can see here to the left, this is the fan poster of the series American Greed (mentioned above) one of my most favorite TV shows. The style I did this in, was obviously an Art Deco inspiration from the 1920's to the 1930's. 

And of course, I to add the signature Green Overlay over the entire thing, since Green is considered to be the color of Money and Envy (sometimes). 

This whole poster can also be seen in the making on my Instagram. 

I would say it took about 30 Minutes to an hour in total to complete this poster. Mostly because I was coming up with what to add here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment