Thursday, August 27, 2015

Sketchbook 2015 Part 2

These are my latest sketches in my Decomposition notebook or Composition notebook, and the reason I am using this, is because it has nice thick pages, and I can also use it as a diary at the same time for events and planning. Below each image is a description about the image above it and what has been done to each part of that image. 


Front Cover of the Decomposition Book 
Few modifications done to the front. 



First Flap inside of the decomposition notebook. Practically changed the whole thing by taking a nice sheet of marker paper and pasted in using Elmer's Glue. Created a series of sketches of the Undercity from World of Warcraft. Scourge symbol, also from World of Warcraft is drawn on the bottom left hand side. Would have drawn a map of Icecrown Citadel if I could find it. Probably will on the final flap. 


NOTE: I was going to put in another sketch but for some reason it wouldn't show so I will have to try again later -_- wonderful...


No comments:

Post a Comment