Thursday, September 8, 2016

Nighttime Confusion & Sketchbook

      It's been a while since I've last posted on this blog. In saying so, I have decided to post a link to my deviantart in the post, that leads to pictures of my recent sketches. The sketchbook itself is from Moleskine, and is not large but rather a medium size. Perfect for travel and easier to keep up with. The sketches inside are various ones from January up to now (September).

Click here to visit the page.




I had a leftover piece of thick glossy coated (sort of) card paper that came with a Angel Comic, and decided to use it as something to draw on. I would have done a more detailed pen and ink, but decided to go with something a little different. I may add to it later one, but given that I just replaced my small ink tank in my asian pen, I decided to add in my initials MS in gothic lettering.

As usual, I did a bit more of a nightfall/fantasy pen and ink, that was a bit stylized. It had been a while since I really did more of a fantasy drawing, and I intend on doing more of these. Most of the drawings I do are my own stylized version of the game World of Warcraft. Though in the past I have done a few that were original ideas.

Recently, the more "original" ideas have been done and are labeled "Original".

No comments:

Post a Comment