Monday, October 5, 2015

Night Elf Warlock

Note: You may want to look up World of Warcraft or read some of my other posts to know what it is. Because I do a lot of fan art of this game. (in case you don't know what it is) 

For those people who see this by some chance, and go "Oh my, she put a class with a race that doesn't even have warlocks, THAT is not correct lore, where do I even begin on how wrong this is". First off, this is just a "I wish Blizzard would do this"... kind of painting. Just because Night Elves have Death Knights, why not Warlocks? in a way it would be interesting to see that. I would love to play a Night Elf warlock. 
Lore wise, well it wouldn't make sense given the whole demon hunter stories etc. But, still, the idea sounds awesome. 

Of course I did a couple of other paintings of this in the process, but I plan to do something that is a bit more detailed and less sloppy. Which I should have planned it out more, but decided to show it on here anyway. 

As you can see here, I have the purple and green look for the warlock type look (demonology colors) and two minions in the background. Succubus (left) and Void Walker (right). now of course, I plan on perfecting this with marker since I am running close on Water Color paper. 
As for her style in the middle, it's not much of anything that is good in terms of armor, but it shows enough to say that it is a warlock and not just a night elf wearing skull armor. 

I plan on adding a bit more to this eventually in Photoshop CC and hopefully make it a bit more obvious that it is a warlock fan art type and not something that is just a slap of paint on a canvas/paper. 

I also included yellow eyes that I plan to work with later and green lips. 


Again, this is on Water Color paper with tube water color paints. 


No comments:

Post a Comment